“I AM NOT OBLIGED to fall into decline. I am not obliged to be miserable. I have a right to be happy. The honest and true have a right to triumph.
I despise the arrogant. Irrespective of their status or celebrity, they will remain strangers to a genuinely fulfilling life.
I love people who sincerely work on their continuing growth and development. How sublime it is to look up at the heavens and converse with the stars after a discussion meeting — on cold winter nights, on sweltering summer nights, on cool spring and autumn nights. I have won again today. I have savored life’s essence.”
~by Daisaku Ikeda, p. 26, Men of Dedication & Commitment chapter, from pamphlet MEN Shining with Youthful Brilliance, Guidance to Men of the SGI-USA
- Wisdom for Modern Life, p. 186 (sgidandefensor.wordpress.com)
- A single ordinary human thought… (sgidandefensor.wordpress.com)
- SGI-USA Daily Encouragement for Dec. 10, 2011 (sgidandefensor.wordpress.com)
- father and mentor (higherthantheiffeltower.wordpress.com)
- A Little Inspriation (carriepackard.com)
- What ‘Success’ says about you (nestorbalce.wordpress.com)
- Real Optimism… (fukutoshin.wordpress.com)